“App” or “Application” shall mean and include the software and mobile Application accessed through or downloaded from the App store i.e., Android or IOS, and accessible from any platforms where the Application functions such as mobile phones, tablets and any such other devices. For the purpose of this ToS, the Application shall mean “Doot”, and any improvement or modifications to the same as released by the Company later.
“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our” means Dooth Internet Private Limited and any other companies that are subsidiaries and affiliates. “Content” means and includes, without limitation, any information, data, text, audio, video, gifs, polls, User profiles, software, tags, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible either by you or by us or our partners or Sponsors on or through the Service.
“Service(s)” means services provided through the App, as described in further detail under clause 3 below. The Services provided through the Application may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of the Company.
“You” or “User” or “Consumer” shall mean any registered user of the Application, or his/her representatives or affiliates who are registered on the Application.
“Doot” shall mean any post by a registered user on the Application.
2.Updation of Terms
Your use of the Doot related applications is subject to these ToS, which may be updated, amended, modified, or revised by us from time to time without notice to You. It is important for You to refer to these ToS from time to time to make sure that You are aware of any additions, revisions, amendments, or modifications that we may have made to these ToS.
About our services
- You must be at least 13 years old to use our Services. The minimum age to use our Services without parental approval may be higher in your home country.
- To create an account, you must register for our Services using your phone number. You agree to receive text messages and phone calls (from us or our third-party providers) with verification codes to register for our Services.
Privacy of user data.
- Doot does not sell, rent, or monetize your personal data or content in any way – ever.
- In order to enable new features and enhanced functionality, you consent to downloading and installing updates to our Services.
Fees and Taxes.
- You are responsible for data and mobile carrier fees and taxes associated with the devices on which you use our Services
3.Service(s) provided to Users
The Application provides You with the ability to (all together the “Services”):
I. Create and maintain your own profile on the Application after registration (described in clause 4 below).
II. Choose and implement privacy settings on your account. This gives you the ability to determine which other Users can view your profile and/or any other Content uploaded by you on the Application. This includes the ability to specifically block certain other Users of the Application from accessing your account.
III. Post your thoughts, opinions, and updates on the application.
IV. Follow other users on the application.
V. React (Like, Comment, Re Doot, Share) to other users’ Doot.
VI. You may remove any of your uploaded Doot, comments.
VII. You may report Doot, Block other users.
VIII. You may use hashtags to highlight the topic on which you are posting Doot
IX. The Company may also, at any time and its own discretion, remove any Doot that are found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions contained in this ToS or any other policies/documents prepared in this regard by the Company.
X. Users can hold one-to-one chats with other Users on the Application, provided they have not been blocked/restricted by such Users. Chats are not visible to anyone else on the Application or to the Company; The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or replace all or any part of the ToS, or change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Services at any time by posting a notice on the Service or by sending You an email.
Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to the ToS constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Any information You provide to us for the purposes of registering and setting up your account shall be considered as accurate, complete, and updated. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your account and for maintaining the security of the Application and any information You input to the Application.
Further, we are not responsible for the accuracy or legitimacy of any data, information or Content uploaded or posted by you on the Application during your usage of the Services. Similarly, we are not responsible for any information and/or Content uploaded, displayed, created, or posted on the Application by other Users. Any reliance by you on any information or Content provided by any other User will be your responsibility.
You understand and agree that the Company will not be liable for any damages, losses, harm, or costs incurred by you as a result of your reliance on any information provided by any other User.
You shall not use or access another User’s account without such other User’s explicit permission. You will immediately notify us in writing of any unauthorized use of Your account, or any other account-related security breach of which You are aware. You can access the Application through your account maintained in the Application.
The details regarding registration and creation of an account are captured in clause 4 below. The account is provided on a best-efforts as-is basis. While we strive to maintain the highest levels of service availability, we will not be liable for any interruption that may be caused to Your access of the Services.
4.Registration and Account Integrity
- When you download the Application, you will first be asked to choose the language you would like to use the Application in (this preference can be changed in the settings page of the Application at any time). On accepting the ToS and PP after this, you will automatically be redirected to the account creation and registration process. As part of the registration process/for creating your account, you will need to provide us with your phone number or email address, (which will be verified via a one-time password). It is Your responsibility to ensure that the information You provide is accurate, secure, and not misleading. You can then create an account username/handle and password for yourself. You cannot create an account username and/or password using (i) the names and information of another person; or (ii) using words that are the trademarks or the property of another party (including ours); or (iii) words that are vulgar, obscene or in any other way inappropriate. We reserve the right with or without notice to suspend or terminate any account in breach of the above conditions. On the creation of your account, you can modify your handle/username at any time. You may also add a description of yourself to your account. If for any reason you suspect that your username and password has been disclosed to or obtained by another party, you should contact us immediately. Please note that we never contact Users requesting them to confirm their username, password, or any other details, except when the User is signing into the Application.
5.Fees and Payment
- There is no fee and/or payment required to be made by you prior to, during, or after your usage of the Application. The usage of the Application is completely free of cost, and any request for fees or payment by any person/entity purporting to be a representative of the Company should be ignored by you, unless the same is reflected in an updated version of these ToS.
6.Use of Your Information and Content
We reserve the right to maintain, delete or destroy all information, Content and materials posted or uploaded through the Service(s) pursuant to our internal record retention and/or destruction policies, upon reasonable notice provided to the you.
We (may/may not) make use of third-party cloud services provider or our own service infrastructure for hosting the servers and databases. While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the data stored on our servers is persistent and always available to the User, we will not be responsible in the event of failure of the third-party servers or any other factors outside our reasonable control, that may cause the User data to be permanently deleted, irretrievable, or temporarily inaccessible.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to disable, destroy or delete any Content uploaded by You on the Application, if such Content is found to be duplicated and/or replicated on any other media apart from the Application. You further agree and acknowledge that the Company also reserves the right to remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time, at the Company’s sole discretion, with or without notice to You
7.Third Party Services
- The Company may provide Users with links to, or contact information for, third party sites or services. The Company is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any third-party content, sites, or services mentioned on the Service. It is hereby stated that Company shall in no way be responsible for any acts or omissions of third parties whom the User may connect with through a mechanism facilitated by Company. Any transaction, dealings, or communication otherwise that the User may have with such third parties are at the User’s own risk and we make no warranties, express or implied regarding the quality or suitability of the services or products of such third-party vendors.
8.Rules and Conduct
- Additionally, you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information that:
- (i) may be harmful to minors or children below the age of 18 (eighteen) years.
- (ii) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; and
- (iii) is invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating, or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- (iv) grossly harmful
- (v) pornographic
- (vi) pedophilic. etc.
9.Alerts Provided by The Company
- The Application provides you with multiple automatic alerts, if (a) another User likes a content posted by you; or (b) another User follows you; or (c) any other similar relevant. You can opt-in or opt-out of such alerts in the settings section of the app.
- You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Service may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. We will do our best to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any alert. You also agree that we shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by You or any third party in reliance on an alert.
10.Profile Ownership and Editing Rights
- We ensure easy access to the Users by providing a tool to update Your profile information. We reserve the right to moderate the changes or updates requested by You, and we shall take the independent decision whether to publish or reject the requests submitted for the respective changes or updates in Your profile. You hereby represent and warrant that You are fully entitled under law to upload all Content uploaded by You as part of Your profile or otherwise while using our Services, and that no such content breaches any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights. Upon becoming aware of a breach of the foregoing representation, we may modify or delete parts of Your profile information at our sole discretion with or without notice to You.
11.Rights and Obligation relating to the Content
Users shall be prohibited from:
I. violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Application or any content thereof.
II. transmitting any information (including job posts, messages, and hyperlinks) on or through the Application that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of our Services.
III. intentionally submitting on the Application any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information.
IV. making any unsolicited communications to other Users.
V. using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Application.
VI. attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any part of the Application.
VII. copying or duplicating in any manner any of our Content or other information available from the Application.
VIII. framing or hot linking or deep linking any Content.
IX. circumventing or disabling any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Application.
The Company shall, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or been brought to actual knowledge by an affected person in writing or through email signed with electronic signature about any such information as mentioned above, be entitled to disable such information that is in contravention of this Clause. We shall also be entitled to preserve such information and associated records for at least 90 (ninety) days for production to governmental authorities for investigation purposes.
- We may disclose or transfer User-generated information to our affiliates or governmental authorities in such manner as permitted or required by applicable law, and You hereby consent to such transfer. In accordance with the applicable laws, we shall transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by us, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between Company or any person on its behalf and the User or where the User has consented to data transfer.
- The Company offers email-based and online support tools. You may access support resources or contact our support by emailing at email@example.com. In some, regions or associated with certain partners, we may direct You to obtain support from 3rd party service providers. The Company does not make any promises regarding how quickly we will respond to Your request for support, or that we will be able to fix any problems You may be having.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the Application and the Services with or without notice and to exercise any other remedy available under law, in cases where,
I.You are in breach of any terms and conditions of the Agreement,
II. The Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to Company by You,
III.The Company has reasonable grounds for suspecting any illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity on part of such User, or
IV.The Company believes in its sole discretion that User’s actions may cause legal liability for such User, other Users or for Company, or are contrary to the interests of the Application.
- Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended, or terminated, the User may not continue to use the Application under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages and other material kept on the Application by such User.
- THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE COMPANY AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, SPONSORS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT:
(A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION.
(B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
(C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR
(D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates/subsidiaries/Joint Venture partners, and each of its, and its affiliates’/subsidiaries/JV partners’ employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, losses, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to (i) Your use or misuse of, or access to, the Service, or
We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You, in which event You will assist and cooperate with us in connection therewith.
16.Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY (NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR RESELLERS,) BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE
- FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER,
- FOR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICE
- FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF THE INR 10,000/-
- FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED DAMAGES.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and United States of America without regard to the conflict of law’s provisions thereof.
- All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Application or Services, the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Application or Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra State India and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- The ToS are the entire agreement between You and Company with respect to the Service and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between You and Company with respect to the Service. If any provision of the ToS is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the ToS will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. The ToS are personal to You and are not assignable or transferable by You except with Company’s prior written consent. Company may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of the ToS and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect. All notices under the ToS will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or two days after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
19.Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- Any discrepancies or grievances with regard to content and or Agreement shall be taken up with the designated Officer as mentioned below via in writing through email signed with the electronic signature to
Legalfirstname.lastname@example.org (“Grievance Officer”)
Deepesh Damodaran/Manoj Kumar Grievance Officer
Registered office 1735, Cyber One, Sector 30 Vashi Navi Mumbai, Mumbai City Maharashtra, India 400703,
Corporate Office: Dooth, Inc. 3206 Cove Bend Dr Suite B, Tampa, FL 33613 USA
If you have any questions regarding the Service, please contact Doot at help@Dooth.com
Please note that for the purpose of validation, you shall be required to provide information (including, but not limited to Your email address, contact number or registered mobile number, etc.) for the purpose of validation and taking Your service request.