Data Protection, Privacy and Cookies Policy
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
You can always opt out of our Services or choose not to disclose information to us at any time. However, keep in mind that some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features. Hence, by choosing not to provide us with the information, you may be unable to access our Services/use our application at all.
- You may at any time request us to provide you with all the Personal Information about you that we have. In addition, you have complete access to all Personal Information uploaded by you on your account, and you can add, update, correct or delete all or any part of the personal information at any time. However, as explained above, such deletion and/or correction may result in you being unable to use all or a part of our Services, where such information is mandatory/required.
- When you update information, note that we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information as well in our records. However, you may request deletion of your account and/or all Personal Information about you that may be stored with us by emailing us at Privacy@dooth.com at any time.
- We may keep a copy of any of your Personal Information for legal purposes. We may use any aggregated/anonymized data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
In order for Dooth to provide you the full range of its website experience, better customer service and user experience, Dooth will sometimes need to collect and use your personal data. As such, this Privacy and Cookies Policy has the purpose to inform and explain you the, following:
- what information Dooth may collect about you;
- how Dooth will use information we collect about you;
- when Dooth may use your details to contact you;
- whether Dooth will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices/rights regarding the personal data you provide to Dooth;
- Dooth or Dooth Vault include social media features, including the “Share this” or “Follow” button of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
|Data type||Rights to opt OUT/IN||Where we got it||Why collected||Disclosed to|
|First and last name||Yes (default)||User entry||Facilitating transactions and personalizing your use of
|Gender||Yes/No||User Entry||Facilitating transactions and personalizing your use of
|Email address||Yes(default)||User entry||Account creation, user-to-user and “Dooth -to-user communications and combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
|Age||Yes (default)||User||Facilitating and personalizing your use of “Dooth” and combatting Child abuse||No one|
|Phone number||User entry||User-to-user communications, combatting fraud/abuse, personalizing your use of “Dooth”||Payment processors and phone verification service providers|
|Mailing or street address||YES/NO||User entry||Account and post creation, “Dooth” communicating with corporate users, facilitating transactions, and personalizing your use of “Dooth”||Payment processors|
|Credit card data & banking information||User entry||Facilitating your transactions||Payment processors|
|Geographic location (latitude and longitude)||User entry, IP/geolocation providers||Personalizing your use of “Dooth” and combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
|Photos and other data multimedia, video & you voluntarily provide, post on or send via “Dooth”||User entry||Facilitating and personalizing your use of “Dooth”||No one|
|Saved searches, account preferences, favorite/hidden postings||User entry||Facilitating and personalizing your use of “Dooth”||No one|
|HTTP browser cookie||User’s browser, “Dooth” web server||Facilitating and personalizing your use of “Dooth” and combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
|Information about your device and browser such as device ID, browser version, operating system, plugins||User’s browser, mobile app||Facilitating and personalizing your use of “Dooth” and combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
|IP address||User’s browser, mobile app, IP/geolocation providers||Combatting fraud/abuse||Service providers that help us combat fraud/abuse|
|Web page views, access times, HTTP headers||User’s browser, mobile app||Combatting fraud/abuse||No one|
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than the classifieds posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on Dooth.
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- Please review privacy policies of any third-party sites linked to from Dooth.
- We do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals (see allaboutdnt.com).
DATA WE COLLECT, USE, AND DISCLOSE:
Below is a list of all the types of data we have collected, where we got it, why we collected it and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed it. We do not sell your data to third parties.
We may share some or all of the above listed data in the following circumstances:
- to respond to summons, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dooth users, Dooth, or the general public.
- at your direction (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
DATA WE STORE
- We retain data as needed to facilitate and personalize your use of Dooth, combat fraud/abuse and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
- Dooth will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed for the relevant activity, namely, to provide you the relevant services. If you wish to change your personal data or request that we no longer use it, please contact us through the following e-mail contact: dataprotection@Dooth.com or Legal-ip@Dooth.com
- You can, at all times, delete your Dooth account. If you delete your Dooth account then your personal data related to your account will be deleted without undue delay, with exception of your personal data that may continue to be lawfully processed by Dooth for other remaining purposes, as stated above. Some of the personal data related to your account may also be, if applicable, anonymized for analytical purposes.
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal data processing operations carried out by Dooth are lawful and have a legal basis, either
- based on your consent to the processing of the relevant personal data for one or more specific purposes, or
- because the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with Dooth to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with Dooth, or
- because the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Dooth is subject, or
- because the processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Dooth or by third parties.
Cookies are integral to the way modern websites work. Most personalization and social media integration on websites rely on cookies in one way or another. However, they can be used in a way that doesn’t benefit visitors, and they are often used to track people across the web and build up profiles that are very valuable to brands and advertisers for targeted marketing.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
To learn more about the California Consumer Privacy Act and how it applies to you, please visit the California Attorney-General’s website.
Right to know:
You have the right to request that we disclose the data we collect, use and disclose, and other information relating to data we collect about you.
Right to delete:
You have the right to request the deletion of data that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to non-discrimination:
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising the rights listed above.
You may submit a request to know or delete via legal-ip@Dooth.com .
- Only you, or someone you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete your data. An authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by providing written permission signed by you.
- We will need to confirm your identity before processing your request by asking you to log into your existing account (if you are a registered user) or by asking you for additional information, such as a government issued ID, to confirm your identity against information we have already collected.
- If you are a registered Dooth user under the age of 18, you may request via legal-ip@Dooth.com and obtain removal of content or information publicly posted on Dooth. Please note that removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of said content or information from the Internet.
Transfer of personal data to third countries or international organizations (International Users)
- By accessing Dooth or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the Indian region and/or United States. For more information please contact:
our privacy officer at Legal-ip@Dooth.com
- Dooth may have to transfer collected personal data to a third country outside the European Union and not included in the list of countries that the EU has already considered to meet adequate levels of personal data protection. In such cases, Dooth will ensure that such personal data transfers are carried out in strict compliance with applicable legal standards that result from the applicable data protection laws, namely, the GDPR.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR AS A DATA SUBJECT
- Under the GDPR, as data subject and in relation to the personal data processed by Dooth you have the right to request from Dooth access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
- You have, therefore, under the conditions provisioned in the GDPR, the right to request a copy of the personal data furnished by you to Dooth and that Dooth holds about you, and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct or delete personal data about you on our files.
- For the said purposes, please contact us through the following e-mail contact: Legal-ip@Dooth.com
- Where the said requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, Dooth will be entitled to either:
- charge a reasonable fee considering the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested; or
- refuse to act on the request.
- Where the processing is based on your consent for the relevant processing and purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Without prejudice of all the means of contact between you and Dooth you have, in any case, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Dooth has implemented an incident management system related to data protection, privacy and information security. We strive to maintain advanced threat detection technologies to help identify and respond to security or privacy events (and any personal data breaches under the GDPR) without delay and with all available information, with Dooth being at all times committed to implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of security appropriate to the nature and characteristics of the personal data processed by Dooth.
Security: HTTPS and Encryption
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal user data and other information transmitted to us. For example, we encrypt your personally identifiable information, and most, if not all requests from you to the server are created over a secure connection (HTTPS). However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Any discrepancies or grievances with regard to content and or Agreement shall be taken up with the designated Officer as mentioned below via in writing through email signed with the electronic signature to Legal-ip@Dooth.com (“Grievance Officer”)
Deepesh Damodaran/Manoj Kumar
India Region Address :
Office Number-1735, LEVEL 17, Cyber One, Sector 30, Vashi, Navy Mumbai-400 703 MUMBAI Mumbai City MH 400703
Dooth, Inc. 3206 Cove Bend Dr Suite B, Tampa, FL 33613 USA